Thursday, December 12, 2013

DING DONG!



!!!!!!!!!!AT LAST IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!
 

 

 
 
 
 


  

 
 
 
 
DING DONG! IT'S FINALLY DONE! 
"What is done?"
FINALS ARE DONE!
DING DONG!  THE WICKED FINAL'S DONE!
GO TO BED YOU SLEEPY HEADS!
CLOSE YOUR EYES, GO BACK TO BED!
DING DONG!  THE WICKED FINAL'S DONE!
THEY'VE GONE WHERE THE FINALS GO!
THE GRADES, THE GRADES, THE GRADES, YO HO!
TO HOPE WE WILL STILL CLING,
AND PRAY TO PASS THEM!
DING DONG, THE MERRY OH!
SING IT HIGH! 
SING IT LOW!
DING DONG!  THE WICKED FINAL'S DONE!
 
 
 
 
After a bitter fight with finals over my sanity, I am
happy to say that . . .
Well . . . actually I'm still not sure who won.
I'll keep you posted on that.  If you don't hear from me for
a while it might be because I'm busy with Christmas
and a family reunion . . . or my family may have locked me
away in a mental institution.  Well just have to see.
 
Now I just really need to sleep for a week . . .


 
 

 
 
. . . eat a nice, big, home-cooked meal . . .
 




 


. . . gain my self confidence back . . .





. . . try to forget the horrors of the last two weeks . . .



. . . act goofy with my friends and family to work off the last bit of stress . . .

 
 
 
 
 



. . . and get back to my normal routine . . .



. . . whatever "normal" is.





No comments:

Post a Comment